Thanks to its cubic design and pure white finish, the OGO® a real design object. The electric agitator no longer needs a crank and the separately removable solids container simplifies emptying. Like all of our separating/composting toilets, the OGO® without water and chemicals and works odorless and environmentally friendly.
The most important features:
New agitator - Electric at the push of a button
All of our composting toilets mix solids and coir with an agitator, eliminating the need to add bedding by hand. At the OGO® this agitator is now operated electrically. This makes a crank superfluous.
Optimized Containers - Easy emptying
The newly designed solids container of the OGO® can be taken out very easily. This makes emptying even easier. The urine bottle now holds nine liters and thus over half a liter more than in the Nature's Head®.
Optimized design - Elegance in the smallest of spaces
Cubic, minimalist and in a white sanitary look. The OGO® is a real design object. With its unbeatably low installation depth, it also brings toilet convenience to small vehicles, campers or boats.
Smart Trap Door - Women friendly
As with the Nature's Head, the separating mechanism in the seat is designed in such a way that urine and solids are collected separately when you go to the toilet &nd; comfortable for men and women alike and without ”aiming”. 100%
Proven composting process - Eco-friendly
No water, no chemicals. The urine bottle is simply emptied as required and the solids become odour-free compost that can be easily disposed of.
Quality: Made from high-quality polypropylene (PE). Ergonomically shaped seat.
Use and cleaning: After each use, the solids are mixed with coconut fibers. At the OGO® just press the button for the electric mixer, it couldn't be easier. All you need for cleaning is a spray bottle with a vinegar solution or diluted citric acid.
Emptying: Empty the urine bottle as needed. The solids container has a capacity of up to 30 toilet trips. Disposal as residual waste or on the domestic compost (must not be used as fertilizer for edible plants)
Scope of delivery:
- Composting toilet
- 9L urine bottle with screw cap
- 12 V electric fan (pre-assembled),
- 1.8m cable
- 1.5 m exhaust hose, 38 mm, flexible
- 4 screws for floor mounting
Not included in delivery:
- Coconut brick, preparation bag and spray bottle. We recommend the ToMTuR starter kit to be able to put the urine-diverting toilet into operation immediately!
- External fan (cover) since each application requires a different fan. For example, gill plates in various sizes are common (if you already have an old duct), for a new installation a size of approx. 6 cm in diameter is sufficient.
- We would recommend a fly screen or a comparable solution with gauze to make it impossible for insects to get into the ventilation hose.
All required parts are supplied, except:
- External hose cover since each application requires a different cover. For example, gill plates in various sizes are common (if you already have an old duct), for a new installation a size of approx. 6 cm in diameter is sufficient.
- We would recommend a fly screen or a comparable solution with gauze to prevent insects from entering the ventilation hose.
Venting / Hose: Some installation variations may require longer hose lengths. In these cases, we recommend extending the supplied hose with a commercially available HT pipe DN40. Even if the OGO® is not absolutely necessary, it is advisable to always install a flexible piece of hose to the toilet so that it can be pulled off for any maintenance work. You can use the HT40 pipe as a wall duct. Cut it to the right length (wall thickness + 5 cm) and glue it in. You can now attach the hose to the inside of the vehicle. Alternatively, a flange can be used.
Floor construction: Depending on the floor construction, you will need appropriate screws (4 pieces). Our toilets come standard with 4 screws for wood.
Power connection: Please make sure you have a 10A fuse and adequate cable cross-sections! If you want to operate the toilet on a 230 volt power supply (house connection), this can be done with the help of a power pack. You need a 12V 10A power pack with a barrel connector 5.5 mm x 2.5 mm, such as those used for monitors.
Do you have questions about delivery or need help? Feel free to Contact us!