At the Nature's Head® everything was really thought of. The compact design, the smart separation mechanism and the odor-free composting make it perhaps the best portable toilet in the world. Since it does not require any water or chemicals, NATURE’S HEAD® not only “Off Grid” suitable, but also impresses with an impeccable environmental balance.
The most important features:
Comfortable and hygienic
Ready to use anywhere
The construction of the Nature’s Head® guarantees toilet comfort wherever you are - sometimes for weeks without emptying the solids!
The separation mechanism in the seat is designed in such a way that urine and solids are separated when you go to the toilet - equally accurate and comfortable for men and women. With the separating flap closed, aiming is not necessary!
Consistently environmentally friendly
Sustainability that convinces
The Nature’s Head® require neither water nor chemicals. The end product is compost, which can be disposed of easily.
Ready to go in no time
It comes with everything you need. You can have your Nature's Head® built-in. Since it was specially developed for mobile life, it is particularly robust and easy to clean.
Your Nature’s Head® composting toilet comes with most of the components needed for installation. An exception to this is the cover of the ventilation to the outside, as each application requires a different variant. For example, gill plates in various sizes are common (if you already have an old duct), for a new installation a size of approx. 6 cm in diameter is sufficient. We would strongly recommend a fly screen or a comparable solution with gauze to make it impossible for insects to get into the ventilation hose.
Please note the installation instructions regarding the ventilation area. Feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions regarding your installation.
Some installation variations may require longer lengths of tubing, for longer lengths the tubing may also be replaced with commercial PVC tubing. In this case, however, note that a flexible piece of hose to the toilet is required for service work (disconnect the hose to empty the solids container).
If your installation has a floor construction other than wood, you may need different mounting screws. For installations on a concrete floor or similar. Alternatively, you can attach the toilet to a piece of varnished wood, which is screwed or glued to the concrete.
If you want to operate the toilet on a 230 volt power supply (house connection), this can be done with the help of an optional 230V power pack.
Quality: Made from robust PE with stainless steel Fittings. Ergonomically shaped seat.
Operation and cleaning: After each use, the solids are mixed with coconut fibers by operating the crank. All you need for cleaning is a spray bottle with a vinegar solution.
Emptying: Empty the urine bottle as needed. The solids container has a capacity of 60-80 flushes.
Scope of delivery:
- Separation toilet with composting function
- Urine bottle 8.3L with screw cap
- 12 V electric fan (pre-assembled),
- 1.8 m cable, fuse for connection to a battery
- 1.5 m exhaust hose, 38 mm, flexible
- 2 mounting brackets and screw nuts for floor mounting (screws for wooden floor included)
Not included in delivery:
- Coconut brick, preparation bag and spray bottle. We recommend the ToMTuR starter kit to be able to put the urine-diverting toilet into operation immediately!
- External fan (cover) since each application requires a different fan. For example, gill plates in various sizes are common (if you already have an old duct), for a new installation a size of approx. 6 cm in diameter is sufficient.
- We would recommend a fly screen or a comparable solution with gauze to make it impossible for insects to get into the ventilation hose.
Note on installation:
All required parts are supplied, except:
- External fan cover since each application requires a different cover. For example, gill plates in various sizes are common (if you already have an old duct), for a new installation a size of approx. 6 cm in diameter is sufficient.
- We would recommend a fly screen or a comparable solution with gauze to prevent insects from entering the ventilation hose. Installation Instructions
Venting / Hose: Some installation variations may require longer hose lengths. In these cases, we recommend extending the supplied hose with a commercially available HT pipe DN40. Even though the Nature's Head® is not absolutely necessary, it is advisable to always install a flexible piece of hose to the toilet so that it can be pulled off for any maintenance work. You can use the HT40 pipe as a wall duct. Cut it to the right length (wall thickness + 5 cm) and glue it in. You can now attach the hose to the inside of the vehicle. Alternatively, a flange can be used.
Floor construction: Depending on the floor construction, you will need appropriate screws (4 pieces). Our toilets come standard with 4 screws for wood.
Power connection: Please make sure you have a 2A fuse and adequate cable cross-sections! If you want to operate the toilet on a 230 volt power supply (house connection), this can be done with the help of a power pack. You need a 12V 2A power pack with a barrel connector 5.5 mm x 2.5 mm, such as those used for monitors.
If space is limited: If you place your Nature's Head without a gap due to space constraints If you want to mount it backwards in front of a wall, you can simply remove the upper part of the rear hinge. The toilet head is held securely at all times by the snap locks on the side and can simply be lifted vertically upwards when open! For the Nature's Head we recommend a room width of at least 57cm, so that the urine-diverting toilet can also be used comfortably.
Do you have questions about delivery or need help? Feel free to Contact us!